Here is the truth: Without publicity a horrible thing happens: NOTHING.
- A simple and repeated message that people will remember, therefore they can actually buy your product. Our message uses general and easy to remember words, such as “ Healthier, Happier and Ageless,” and/or “ An Honorable Cause.” Research shows that being happy improves your health, and being healthy makes you happier and gives you peace of mind. Please feel free to Google these expressions.
- You are distinguished as we call you“ America’s Most Promising Companies”.
- You become part of the ageless and health conscious movement, and each time these topics are addressed by anyone anywhere in the world, your name will be attached to it. Please Goggle “Healthier, Happier and Ageless” or “ An Honorable Cause,” or the “Ageless Matrix. “ – Just to mention a few expressions out of our over 150 taglines. This platform will carry you for life.
- You are talking only to those demographics that specifically have disposable income, and they are actively seeking ways to improve a slower aging process, or avoid age-related diseases and in general to look and feel better. These demographics are the X-Generation and Baby Boomers that have already succeeded financially. Adding to it comes the Millennials, who are simply looking to stay “healthy, youthful and ageless.” Feel free to Google the expression. People do not look for ONE company; they look at the market as a whole. That was the motivating factor behind our COMPREHENSIVE approach to the fastest growing industry. Humans are complex. Separating the mind from the body, or treating everyone the SAME way is NOT helpful.
- You can get rid of SEO (Search Engine Optimization,) and do only our syndication, which brings you ONLY those buyers that can actually afford your products and services. SEO does not filter out your specific high-income demographics. SEO does not distinguish.
- You are spending a fortune to be on the first page and first position on Goggle with your company/products/ services’ individual name. The problems however are: a) The visitors a SEO can drive to your site are not your specific demographics. SEO is not selective. The visitor may not have the financial ability to purchase what they see, or even care to find out about you. They are not people who saw your editorial on American Airlines first class. b) Adding to it is the fact that for anyone landing on your page even though you are in the first position of Google, people need to know your EXACT NAME. Otherwise, they will not even know what to search on. In order for SEO to work for you, you need brand recognition, which takes 7 years and millions of dollars and even then people might not remember your name. You are simply not found! This is the reason as to why SEO is not working and drove a lot of companies out of business. c) If the visitor finds you they need to believe what you claim about yourself. And that is not credible enough. There has to be a third party endorsement, something that makes you stand out, different and trustworthy. If however you have been on CNN, etc…you come from a trusted source to start with and your products are explained by a credible journalist, but ONLY if the journalist can establish an emotional connection between you and your clientele. d) as a simple example and for that purpose only: Nutpods. Do you know what it is? Would anyone wake up tomorrow and have a “feel” to Google Nutpods? Of course not. Nobody even knows what the product could possible be about, much less spend the time on learning about it when they do not know it exists. Spend that money on something that brings you results in a stable and steady way.
- Hypothetically, if you took your SEO money and run a commercial with your name 600 times on any major TV network or airlines, people WILL not stop to write down your name, they will misspell and end up on the wrong page, at which point the first distraction will end up in them giving up the search.
- Constant exposure for life on all or one of these channels that are trustworthy. Constant exposure is impossible for ANY company. Just 1 minute on any credible channel costs $ 200,000 or more. Even one minute, one time is impossible for small companies. Steve Jobs was right when he said, “ marketing is very personal to him. Because there is no company, including Apple that gets more than a one minute attention at best to get their message out and touch the consumer to the degree that they buy.” AND, it needs to be constant. Can you achieve these two essential components with SEO or social media? The answer obviously is: Definitely not!.
- NO! Both the internet alone and social media is NOT trusted fully, which is why Goggle takes down information and social media is in trouble most often than not. There are companies now that actually EXAMINE the truth from the false. There is a lot on the Net and a lot of false information makes it impossible to sort out the true info/news from the false ones. That is why your Internet visitors MUST come not thru SEO but through the most credible national and international Networks and airlines we are working with.
- Spontaneous endorsement from celebrities, other companies and dignitaries.
EVERYBODY NEEDS PUBLICITY; the only ones that shy away from it are the ones that do not have any money for it. That person/business is ALREADY in trouble. I used to be listening to presentations from small companies when I was working in New York. Almost always the exact same thing happened: the company established a great plan and they asked for us to fund them. The best ideas had to be turned down because when we asked: “how do you plan to sell this product, where is it in the budget?” – there was no answer because there was no budget for it. “ We tried to keep it to the minimum investment amount.”
The interesting part about that is that an investor rather gives you twice as much KNOWING THAT HE WILL SEE HIS MONEY BACK, than giving you “just enough” for you to start production knowing that MOST LIKELY HE WILL NEVER SEE HIS MONEY BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SELLING. AND FOR SALES THERE HAS TO BE A BUDGET AND TIME calculated into any business plan. This is the reason for a 95% failure. We are here to serve small companies on sponsored minutes and THAT is how you afford to actually stay true to this amazing country’s backbone: small companies with extraordinary products and services KNOWN TO ALL!