- Constant exposure, which was NOT possible in advertising before. Repeated publicity to a high profile audience on high-end TV networks is not affordable.
- An expression that people remember. We already rank high ORGANICALLY precisely because we are content rich, which is what Google looking for. We rank even for everyday words and nothing was done to achieve that. See SOME of the Google results hyperlinked. Those unusual and sometimes strange words used for products and services are simply not remembered. Not even doctor’s names are, unless they are advertised and publicized CONSTANTLY.
Just as a random example: “Prevagen” started advertising and finally after a year or so they added to their commercial “ Prevagen, a Name to remember,” which of course is not solving anything. People do not know how to even spell it…and the entire campaign is about improving memory.
Youthful and AgelessTM also is consumer friendly and consumer oriented as it combines various information that BELONGS TOGETHER, which also creates a vast number of audience because it is convenient to the consumer. We have to do what (and how) the consumer wants and needs, not what we “think” is a good way to present, hence comes our comprehensive collection of information. Adding to it comes our CNN editorial, which all by itself reaches over 250 million well to do demographics per year.
- The platform is inexpensive and thus affordable for new, novelty products by small or even large companies that are seeking to find their customer base of those that afford to buy what they are looking for but cannot find today.
- We allow, – and actually make sure that the companies participating, – explain their products/services otherwise the consumer does not understand WHY to buy. There are millions of products out there. Captivating your clients / consumers attention is therefore key. We call you: America’s Most Promising Companies!
- The anti-aging movement is about 5 years old. Health related discoveries are just coming out. No company out of thousands of hundreds has the opportunity to explain and educate about their products/services even if they take a 30 second commercial for years. There is not enough time within 30 sec. to go into details. The purpose of the 30 sec. editorial is to pull in viewers and then we rebroadcast the 30 sec. editorial. We obtained the rebroadcast rights.. Steve Jobs was right at the time when computers were not even understood. He said: “ to me marketing is very personal because there is no company of any kind that gets more than 1 minute attention.”
- Trust: Trust is why we actually educate about your products/ services on ongoing bases as an article and various interviews. The high-end Networks and Airlines give you credibility. Without trust the consumer has too many choices and not knowing enough about you they get lost on the Net, get frustrated, land with the wrong site, it then becomes too confusing and most often the information is false, so they give up the search. A third party however, like ours being unbiased, is trusted.
- You have your own unique story. Once you tell it people will remember you. Even children are taught by association to a story! Maybe you had an event in your life that made your approach to business as unique as it is today. We tell your story and create awareness! We also syndicate that to half a billion people over time. You are still branding yourself, but you are selling at the same time. And from your sales dollars, you can choose to do anything you want.
And, the best part: you still be public with your own website and your products and services, but we make sure that you are being found on the Net. It is an extra layer of publicity. We also create a general awareness non-stop! This is publicity for life.
But, most importantly: we interviewed a number of clients/consumers and we listened! Consumer convenience is the number one priority. They truly wish for one thing: “can I see all this on ONE website? Can I trust and understand the product/service benefits?” And, our answer is Yes, you can! And the best part: We also sponsor you once qualified.